Friday, December 3, 2010

"Reversing Retribution" and a Noteworthy Blog

Jake Smiley's "Reversing Retribution" to come out in 2011
OK.  So, a couple days ago I had an idea pitched to me by Jake Smiley, author of the website never-fall-writing.  I highly recommend checking it out and bookmarking it.

He's a fairly distinguished writer and author.  I've had the chance to review some of his work and I must say it was quite good and thought-provoking.  As I mentioned earlier, a couple days ago, he came to me with a pitch for a movie (based on an original story he was writing).  I thought I'd take the time to spotlight it and give you a sneak peek at his idea.

Jake tells the thrilling tale following a man and his internal struggles with vengeance.  After watching his wife murdered, he ruthlessly pursues the perpetrator to satisfy his vengeance.  In a crime of passion, his wife's attacker is left dead.  What happens next is perplexing as much as it is dark and cryptic.  He wakes up the next day, with the crime undone, and a second chance to restore his life again.

Stay tuned for updates on the upcoming production as well as the book itself (soon to be completed, I'm told.)

Tell us what you think of Jake's new story.  Is there anything you hope to see?  Any questions you'd like to forward to Jake?  Let us know. 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment